princess parrot breeders

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonitorMayhem

Reaction score
just wondering if anyone has put 2 lutino princess parrots together for breeding or does everyone put them with splits or other coulors

i do breed princesses but never had lutinos sorry, i just have normals and blues

they have both bred both with their own mutation and the others

Good to see the originals are showing up in numbers in the Centre this year.

yeah, apart from my blue princesses(were unwanted and givin to me) i only have and prefer the natural colours, though they are getting harder to find(especially turquoise parrots)

We have a number of Princess Parrots, mainly normals and blues but we do have one yellow who we have only bred with splits for now.

In the next season or two I want to get some limes, silver and albinos. We have always bred in colonies and have great success.

we breed lime x normal/blue/lime and the split comes from a white but where yet to get a white baby from them.

A lot of help please, I have bred Greens and Blues Princess for a few years, before the start of this breeding season I purchase a Lutino cock bird and put it with a Blue hen the lutino was out of( Lutino and White parents which I do not have ) and the Blue hen parents where both Blue, I have ended up with Green young ones. When asking the question why I was told that I could not get any thing other but Green. My question is there a simply formula to follow to get different colours. I have tried to read up on different sites but just get lost with the wording and how to go about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back