• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Princess Parrot - Handraised

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tari-Q

Reaction score
I am currently hand-raising a lovely Princess Parrot. Before sale it will be DNA sexed and health checked by a renowned Avian Vet (Brisbane Bird & Exotics Veterinary Service (BBEVS)) and a health check certificate will be provided upon sale.

This bird will be fully weaned upon sale onto a diet of pellets (Vetafarm Maintenance Pellets - Vetafarm), Birdzone Cooked Food varieties (https://www.birdzone.com.au/shop/) and fresh fruit and vegetables. Seeds and nuts will be introduced in small amounts to facilitate training but will not make up a significant portion of the bird's diet. For more information on bird nutrition feel free to contact me via my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/TariQuelse

Princess Parrots make wonderful pets and can be excellent talkers. However they are not a bird that enjoy being petted; they are more what I like to call 'shoulder birds'. This does not mean they are not affectionate (they are super friendly and LOVE being with you) but it is definitely something prospective buyers should be aware of. Forcing the bird to be petted will result in a poor relationship with the bird. If you want a bird that readily accepts pats there are plenty of species I can recommend for you.

Available date is subject to change depending on how quickly and successfully the bird weans. If you are interested in this bird I will definitely be happy to keep you updated on its progress. Hand-raised Princess Parrots are hard to come by; I had one available earlier in the season that sold in a matter of hours - so if you are interested please let me know ASAP.

Email (tari.mailbox @ gmail.com) or PM via my Facebook page (www.facebook.com/TariQuelse) are the most effective ways to get in contact with me. Thank you.

IMAG0474.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back