Private messaging

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramsayi

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Having no luck being able to reply to PMs,seems to be a recent problem.
Each time I hit the reply button I get this message on my browser.

'Remote server or file not found
You tried to access the address https://aussiepythons.com/forum/private.php?do=insertpm&pmid=2097080, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.'

I'm having problems with sending/replying to PMs as well Rams, except I type the message out and it lets me press send but then I get a blank white screen instead of it telling me my message has been sent and going back to my inbox....

Had this problem a while back trying to return a PM from a mod. Figured I was just being blocked. I guess not.

Thanks for the heads up all. Will pass on to admin

Hi Guys,

Over the last couple of days I've been transferring our site to an Australian-based server (to make things faster), looks like there were some unintended side-effects.

The PM issue should now be solved - the only thing left is that there are still some images missing. These should be back soon. Let me know if you spot any other issues.

Adam

Hi Adam.

I am also having the same problem with a blank white screen when i try to reply to a pm. Its still happening this morning

thanks Grant

Thanks guys.

Adam,just tried replying to a PM now,still the same problem.

edit:I get the same error message replying to posts (this one) however the reply shows up if I refresh the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back