Progression

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That snake is already looking the part Michael, you should see some of the others we sold from the same clutch, it make me cry to think we moved them on:cry:

I knew that you would be happy with them. Another clutch from the same pairing will be available this season, along with another clutch in which the offspring should be even better.

Cheers,
Viridis

I was worried Nick after the first meal ... you know what I am talking about but "HE" has been good ever since. Still has got that attitude though.

How many different GTP projects are you working on, if you dont mind me asking?

How many different GTP projects are you working on, if you dont mind me asking?

I don't call them projects, there is nothing scientific about it. In coming years I will try to breed natives selectively for a strong dorsal stripe and my "international crew" for mite phase morph. The problem is - it all takes such a long time with GTPs.

Is there versions that are almost compleatly black with a sprinkle of green. sort of opposite to the green with black mite phase if thats what they are called?

When they were young (the mite phase is the mother):

Hi Michael,
great to see the red hatchy coloring up well for you. This is exactly the outcome I was hoping for from this pairing.
Nick and I should have some more hatchies this season from that female and male this year if you are interested.
cheers
rex

Last edited:
WOW!! Im very new to all this and "he" is amazing! i never knew they did/could do that!! just shows you how amazing life can be!!! One day I hope to have one as amazing as this!

Hi Rex,

yes, I am very happy with this little fella, a great addition to my "international collection". lol
I'll be in touch - can you PM me your email address please?

cheers
Michael

WOW!! Im very new to all this and "he" is amazing! i never knew they did/could do that!! just shows you how amazing life can be!!! One day I hope to have one as amazing as this!

All you got to do is ring Rex.

Also, I uploaded all 5 pics of those Biak-type GTPs in the other thread - check it out.

Hi Michael, I'll pm you.
Nick handles all the enquiries on the greens as he is 50/50 with me with them. I think he is known as viridus on this forum.
I don't go on the forums much.
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back