Progression

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish that snake was in an Australian collection Michael, unfortunately, it's not :(

Just like many other colour morphs, e.g. blue adult males. I gasp for air when I read ads for "high blue", usually a hormonal female of a sorong with the typical blue vertebral triangular markings. I hope that all potential buyers realise, that animals with these traits will not produce blue babies. To turn sorongs into a "blue blood line" is like trying to turn natives with white vertebral line into a white blood line.

I don't think you can get one but if you could, how much would you bid for one like that?
Sorry to put you in the spot.

Well I would be guessing about the 3-5k mark, for the one in the first post. I may be wrong, but hey, I'm new to this.

No, the black does not interest me as much as the red mite phase one, I would be interested in getting my hands on one of those for sure

The Red mite phase juvies will be around 2 K mark this season however that incredible black vader looking fellow..................well I would start at 10K!

He has got a new, bigger home now.

i-dQLhzb7-S.jpg
i-wXdJgHX-M.jpg

The Red mite phase juvies will be around 2 K mark this season however that incredible black vader looking fellow..................well I would start at 10K!

Gee Nick, do I get a refund?

Looking good Michael.

Cheers Brenton

If you look at the right top corner, you will see that I live in NQ.
Yes, they are available here in Australia.

And is that the correct name for them that I should be looking for? A Red Mite phase?
Can you recommend any good breeders if them?

Last edited:
Of course you, but what about someone sooner? Like maybe this coming season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back