Project 365- With a Twist!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TaraLeigh

Reaction score
I can't do anything.
3 hours trying to upload.
And I fail.
I'll try again in another few months.

Attachments

• Day 1.jpg
    Day 1.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 358
  • Day 2.jpg
    Day 2.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 330
  • Day 3.jpg
    Day 3.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 321
  • Day 4.jpg
    Day 4.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 346
  • Day 5.jpg
    Day 5.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 328
  • Day 6.jpg
    Day 6.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 339
  • Day 7.jpg
    Day 7.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 340
  • Day 8.jpg
    Day 8.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 349
  • Day 9.jpg
    Day 9.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 344
  • Day 10.jpg
    Day 10.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 336
  • Day 11.jpg
    Day 11.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 316
  • Day 12.jpg
    Day 12.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 320
Last edited:
Amazing photos Tara, and it would be nice if blueberry was pregnant, then we will know bluey has done his job ;) Cannot wait to see your photos, Keep At It Sis :)

Well, not really a twist, just an extra day, so it's Project 366 this year.
I am taking a photo for every day of 2012!
It could be anything, a reptile, amphibian, person, landscape, anything that catches my eye or makes me smile.
Time flies and my memory is horrible, so I will be able to look back when I am finished and gain a lot of benefits. Main aim is to of course not give up as well.
At the moment, my DLSR is stuck on the auto setting, I only got it for Christmas and I need to learn how to use it to its full potential! Also I am no photoshopper. Bit of brightness and contrast, chuck me name on there and I’m set, I can crop and do slightly more exciting things but I haven’t on this Project so far.
I haven’t had internet for months on end, hence the delay in posting, but I shall start uploading more frequently now.
I’d love some constructive criticism or notes or anything helpful.
Okay, well now you get the idea, here is the start of mine:

View attachment 238684 View attachment 238685 View attachment 238686 View attachment 238687

Day #1- New Years Day! Troy and I had a great night and morning, went for a long walk through Sheoak Falls, just up from Lorne, saw HEAPS of Water Skinks, a White Lipped Snake, a Koala, other little skinks, Kookaburras & more. This is one of the Water Skinks we found, awesome little critters.
Day #2- You are bound to have a few photos in a 365/6 that you’re not entirely happy with, but hey, this is one of mine, Hopping Mice, they are so cute and fun to watch.
Day #3- Blueberry! We hope she is pregnant, fingers crossed, she is gorgeous.
Day #4- Little bubba rat. He was just being adoreable, I think it looks like he is singing.

View attachment 238688 View attachment 238689 View attachment 238690 View attachment 238691

Day #5- Duncan the Lace Monitor! Love this guy, he is huge and so is his personality. Not mine, but I look after him.
Day #6- Bearded Dragon, this one is named Spike, he only had one back toe, he just came for a short holiday at our house.
Day #7- Raquel. Childs laughter. Daddy is tickling her. Too cute.
Day #8- This is at the Melbourne Museum, Troy and Blake. We all had a good day.

View attachment 238692
View attachment 238693 View attachment 238694 View attachment 238695

Day #9- Zac on the famous Slip n' Slide! He looked like he was having fun in the sun.
Day #10- I took this photo today as Troy had put up signs the night before and I didn't have my camera with me at the time! I better be seeing all of you next month at the Melb showgrounds for the Expo!
Day #11- Our 14 month anniversary, so much love.
Day #12- Troy's old Peacock feathers.

Day 13.jpg
Day 14.jpg
Day 15.jpg
Day 16.jpg

Day #13- Kaa the Jungle Python, her buddies are Tarzan and Jane, they are all different. I like the heart on her head.
Day #14- Eragon the Water Dragon. Bit psycho, but hopefully he shall calm down.
Day #15- Aha! Tara and Leigh, it took a while, but now I have a 600ml of each AND a 1.25L of each. Happy girl. I love my Coke!
Day #16- Zac and Blake down at the new pool at Eastern Beach, totally unaware I was zooming in on them, I love their facial expressions.

Day 17.jpg
Day 18.jpg
Day 19.jpg
Day 20.jpg

Day #17- Frog! Not totally happy with this photograph either, but it was getting late and I'm not giving up!
Day #18- Someone gave me this card today, after talking me though things and putting myself in a little happy trance state, so I went home and took a photo of it in the grass. I like it.
Day #19- Myself on someone else’s fence. I thought it was cool and kind of creepy at the same time.
Day #20- This ice cream was so amazing I just had to have another, it was the same at Mum’s house when she introduced me to them. Now every time I look at this photo I am going to want another one. Mmm yum.

Day 22.jpg
Day 21.jpg
Day 23.jpg
Day 24.jpg

Day #21- Today Mother, Tess, Tess’ friend and myself went to Melbourne, caught the train and the younger two were excited as can be as they were going to see/saw Reece Mastin at Crown! This old couple swapped them tickets/seats and they got up really close. Mum and I had the same luck, we went shopping, got some bargains.
Day #22- My famous potato bake. This was my second attempt, the first one was actually better. But it’s all trial and error aye. 12 people still smashed it both times.
Day #23- Roxie’s doodle. I sit next to this chick in a course I’m being forced to do. But she is quite nice and stuff. She is getting married this weekend and she is an amazing drawer, she drew this representing herself and her man. I thought it was awesome.
Day #24- This is my notebook. I would like to be able to say that I drew what is on the front and I often get asked if I did, but no, I didn’t. It’s cute though.

I think this is an awesome way to keep a diary. There are lots of great pics but if I had to choose a favorite... Duncan.

Keep it up. Am looking forward to the next instalment.

Blue

Thanks little bru! Love you.
Tahlia, your like gives me encouragement. FANX!
Cheers Blue. I like the one of Duncan as well. Love you too.
Thank you Tassie97, I'm with you that Tasmanian reptile keepers need fairness!

I had 'a bit' of a panic attack the night I tried to upload this whole thing.
I won't go on about it.
But I won't be adding to this thread any more either.
I have calmed down now and will start fresh.
If the mods set sights on this post, I'd appreciate it if you closed this thread.
Chaaarrzzz everyone.
Hope you can wait for me to get my internet at home back up and running and are looking forward to seeing more.
I will not fail twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back