• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

psp and a xbox 1 and a ps2 with heaps of stuff (will swap for listed stuff)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crikey

Banned
Reaction score
· 1x play station portable almost brand new comes with a leather case and a case to protect your games and 5 games
· 1x Xbox a few years old but in great condition comes with a few games
· 1x play station 2 in great condition comes with 20 games

I will also swap them for any of these:
· Reptile tanks wood or glass any sizes
· Heat mats and cords
· Light fittings
· Water bowls
· Hiding holes
· Uv and heat lights
· Thermometers
· Thermostats
· Woody colonies
· Rats any sizes
· A small bar freezer
· And any other stuff you might have
I will send photos to people who are interested
you can also email me at [email protected] if interested

Last edited:
Put it in the for sale section mate

yer it is but people dont see it much so i have posted it in this one as more people will see it
any one want to swap for stuff im keen to swap them for some rats and a some woodies also the heat mats and cords

yer it is but people dont see it much so i have posted it in this one as more people will see it
any one want to swap for stuff im keen to swap them for some rats and a some woodies also the heat mats and cords

Are you serious ??

righteo i have a few hiding holes( toilet roles, light boxes) ill swap for a psp...

the psp might be sold but still yet to pay so still open to offers

no one in their right mind would swap animals for that stuff, take it to cashies then save some more and THEN buy a reptile.

no one in their right mind would swap animals for that stuff, take it to cashies then save some more and THEN buy a reptile.

yer proberly not but im more interested in swaping for the other stuff i have to edit out the animals

I normally woulndt swap for this stuff, but because of your carefull marketing campain Ill swap you a yearling female gtp for the psp?

Only if its not sold yet :)

Mate I'm pretty sure it's not that it wasn't seen much but more so that no one wants what you have to offer..

Don't mean to be rude but how about you just 'Bump' your sale thread next time instead of starting a thread about what you have for sale/swap.

I've noticed you start a fair few threads, most of which really don't need to be created..

I've noticed you start a fair few threads, most of which really don't need to be created..

like what i search first and if i cant find anything i ask youse isnt that what the forum is for to get answers for stuff you need to know or dont know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back