puppies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stokedapollo

Reaction score
our dog had puppies today so far 6 in total with one death
she is young and didnt rip bag sdo it died
i had to rip the others but she is looking after them real well

congrats =) hope mum is doing ok, yeah n what breed are they??

she is huski dads shepard
she doin real well she is lookin after them great
she was nervous at first rejected first pup was scared of it
but then knew wat was happening the 2nd
once the third came i put first pup back and all good now

ooh tempting lol but theres no way id be able to get anutha dog, im content with my pitty anyways hehe used to own a coupla huskies before, miss em terribly, great dogs :)
All the best with the pups!

thals 8)

Was it an accidental mating? (hope so)

Why would you put a Shepherd over a Husky? Are the parents Pure Breeds? Good Temperaments?

Could be hard to find them good responsible homes, thats all. There are so many unwanted dogs already, hundreds are put to sleep everyday in pounds because no one wants them. Puppies as well. :(

sorry to hear about that one loss :(. but great to hear about the others!... wow shepard and a huski... is the dad a normal shepard or a German Shepard. cause i'd love to see what they look like!

There are so many unwanted dogs already, hundreds are put to sleep everyday in pounds because no one wants them.

Estimated approx 200,000 dogs & cats (majority dogs) per year Australia wide in fact.

Letting cross bred dogs breed 'for fun' is irresponsible. :evil:

SyKeD,

The 'normal' shepherds are German Shepherds. :)

Then there are Australian Shepherds, Anatolian Shepherds, Belgian Shepherds & White Shepherds.

But the most common are the black and tan German Shepherds. :)

Estimated approx 200,000 dogs & cats (majority dogs) per year Australia wide in fact.

Letting cross bred dogs breed 'for fun' is irresponsible. :evil:

Couldnt agree more.

Only registered ethical breeders should be breeding dogs, and healthy ones at that.

It so sad to go to the pounds, and see them full of dogs that wont pass a temperament test to even make it to the adoption pens. Maybe these people who breed for the fun of it should be made to sit in on a "green dream" morning at the local rspca.
Just to see how many perfectly healthy, normal dogs die by injection every bl**dy day. :rolleyes:

I dont know why people cant desex their dogs and be responsible.

SyKeD,

The 'normal' shepherds are German Shepherds. :)

Then there are Australian Shepherds, Anatolian Shepherds, Belgian Shepherds & White Shepherds.

But the most common are the black and tan German Shepherds. :)

hahaha oh my bad!. but a German Shepard x Huski that would look very very nice!!! BIG AND FLUFFY!!!:p

please please get pics up. and please let me know if you'd like to sell one of the puppies!.

we have a 2 year old Belgium shepard. such a beautiful dog!. her names Xena! ahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back