Puppy pic thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the English Springers? :D

Can't post any photos as im yet to honoured by the company of a dog, but will be getting a Bullmastiff and German Shepherd in the next few years.

yep i have 3 english springers, fantastic dogs...u should get one!

Ty and Storm, both girls and both a bit of this and a bit of that. Storm looks mostly rotty and Ty was brought as a Dane x Arab. What do you think?

Attachments

• dogs 017crop.jpg
    dogs 017crop.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 21
  • dogs 023crop.jpg
    dogs 023crop.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 17
  • dogs 042crop.jpg
    dogs 042crop.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 15
Gotta post a pic of this little blue staffy pup we are getting on Saturday, (Thanks to Gozz!)
the kids are over the moon, they dont realize the turmoil our household is about to be put into :lol:
hehe how wide is her back - compared to the leg - talk about a nugget :D
We are calling her Rosie, they have made every colour rose except a blue one, but really...
Whole Lotta Rosie is a cool name for her hey?
Cheers
Adam

Attachments

• adams.JPG
    adams.JPG
    693.5 KB · Views: 42
Ad she is a sweet thing, follows me everywhere lol ,loves to get in the water dish and dig until its all over the floor. And comes when called ,and sits now when told, very smart for a Staffy ,shes going to love her new home the kids are going to adore her cheers

This is my little buddy Vegas, a six month old purebred Rhodesian ridgeback. Loyal to a fault, protective 30kgs and still growing!

your dogs awesome. my friends got a rhodesian ridgeback. :) yours has a really nice ridgeback thingo lol

Want to hear a Puppy Horror story?? this happened to close friends of mine last week. OK, starts with our friends 6 year old staffy getting put down as it had bone cancer....soooo......after a few month grievance my mates missus talked him into looking for a new pup as he was very down about loosing his mate...So they went down to the pound and found a pregnant female staffy... Great!!!! she was on hold till she birthed, then all were up for offer... they kept ringing for updates..it had two pups... they said tops, we want the lot (they were to keep the pups, adult female was to be given to his mum)....the pound said OK, well, they are up for grabs on this date..... after the pups had been weanded, vet checked, micro chipped ect ect.. cant hold them for you, just make sure you get down here when the gates open. soooo they turned up hours early waited for the gates to open, there were stacks of people waiting too.. but they were first in, got all 3 dogs!!! Happy Days :)..... untill, one of the pups didn't seem right a few days later... took it to the vets... it was severely constipated.... because????? it had no backside!!!! had to be put down. So much for the pounds vets "health check" !!! They were left in tears..not that they had lost their dog but because it had lived 8 weeks with such a terrible ailment..

These are my naughty babies, Binda and Tezarli. Binda is tan and white, Tezarli is tricolour. Are both king charles spanial x maltese. 1st 3 pics are when they 1st came home and last 2 are more rescent.

Attachments

• 100_2742s.jpg
    100_2742s.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 18
  • 100_2743s.JPG
    100_2743s.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 100_2746s.JPG
    100_2746s.JPG
    109.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 100_2819s.jpg
    100_2819s.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0511s.JPG
    IMG_0511s.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 20
Bosco1.jpg

Bosco2.jpg

Bosco3.jpg

Bosco4.jpg

some updated pics, he is growing fast!!! 12 weeks, 10kgs... he's a funny sod.

Want to hear a Puppy Horror story?? this happened to close friends of mine last week. OK, starts with our friends 6 year old staffy getting put down as it had bone cancer....soooo......after a few month grievance my mates missus talked him into looking for a new pup as he was very down about loosing his mate...So they went down to the pound and found a pregnant female staffy... Great!!!! she was on hold till she birthed, then all were up for offer... they kept ringing for updates..it had two pups... they said tops, we want the lot (they were to keep the pups, adult female was to be given to his mum)....the pound said OK, well, they are up for grabs on this date..... after the pups had been weanded, vet checked, micro chipped ect ect.. cant hold them for you, just make sure you get down here when the gates open. soooo they turned up hours early waited for the gates to open, there were stacks of people waiting too.. but they were first in, got all 3 dogs!!! Happy Days :)..... untill, one of the pups didn't seem right a few days later... took it to the vets... it was severely constipated.... because????? it had no backside!!!! had to be put down. So much for the pounds vets "health check" !!! They were left in tears..not that they had lost their dog but because it had lived 8 weeks with such a terrible ailment..

wow thats shocking!

We recently ended up with a lil mutt, staffy x bullterrier
Long story short, went to have a look at a portable cot and ended up coming home with one of 3 very mistreated pups.
They claimed their papered staffy was jumped by a friends bullterrier, and the guy thought mutts were worthless and had runied his female etc etc etc blah blah....
They were all filthy, literally covered in fleas and skin over bone.

Basically i left with a pup and not the cot. (wasnt worth it anyway)
As soon as i had the lil guy home, he was fed (could see his ribs and his backside sticking out etc) wormed, got rid of all his fleas and bathed him.

2 weeks later, boris has put on weight, his fur is growing back from the bald patches from scratching and hes doing fine and hes the most adorable affectionate lil guy!
His favourite nap spot is in front of the rocker at my daughters feet :)

wow thats shocking!

We recently ended up with a lil mutt, staffy x bullterrier
Long story short, went to have a look at a portable cot and ended up coming home with one of 3 very mistreated pups.
They claimed their papered staffy was jumped by a friends bullterrier, and the guy thought mutts were worthless and had runied his female etc etc etc blah blah....
They were all filthy, literally covered in fleas and skin over bone.

Basically i left with a pup and not the cot. (wasnt worth it anyway)
As soon as i had the lil guy home, he was fed (could see his ribs and his backside sticking out etc) wormed, got rid of all his fleas and bathed him.

2 weeks later, boris has put on weight, his fur is growing back from the bald patches from scratching and hes doing fine and hes the most adorable affectionate lil guy!

Anything with bully in it will make an awesome dog! Sounds like Boris has found an awesome new home, but you know this is the puppy pic thread so you really do need to put pics up :)

When we were looking for a dog about 7 years ago we did the right thing and went to the RSPCA to get a dog and to give it a loving home so it wouldn't be destroyed.
We were looking for a girl dog and there wasn't a great deal to choose from.
Anyway we picked out a nice sort of white fluffy type dog that I thought would suit us.
Well, it was an effort for them to even speak to us and told us that it was not ready to go to a home yet.
Any normal person would of asked us for our phone number, told us that they would contact us when it was read y to go etc and be really happy that someone was willing to give it a new lease of life.
We were spoken to as if we had no right to even speak and didn't even face us to talk..kept turning their back on us.
As we were treated so poorly. we thought stuff them...I would rather pay for a breed of dog that we really want and be treated properly...so we did and that is how we came about getting our gorgeous Great Dane Lucy.
Sorry, I would never go back again....
We will go back to the breeder in about 12 months to fill our house with love again.

it had no backside!!!! had to be put down. So much for the pounds vets "health check" !!! They were left in tears..not that they had lost their dog but because it had lived 8 weeks with such a terrible ailment..

That is so sad :(

Pics!!! :D

Assuming all goes well, my new pup should be arriving around Valentines day (which is the day before my birthday). OH has already warned me that I'm not getting a Christmas, Valentines or birthday pressie - the pup is it :lol: Have been on the waiting list for this litter for months, so I'm excited that the countdown is finally on.

That is so sad :(

Pics!!! :D

Assuming all goes well, my new pup should be arriving around Valentines day (which is the day before my birthday). OH has already warned me that I'm not getting a Christmas, Valentines or birthday pressie - the pup is it :lol: Have been on the waiting list for this litter for months, so I'm excited that the countdown is finally on.

The wait is just horrible! What are you getting?

Here are my two a few months back
The black one in the back is a 4yr old spanador Den and 9mth Lab Archie (in the photo he is only 5mth)
DenandArchie.jpg

Archie is now a lot bigger then what he is in this photo
He towers over Den

my rottie when he was still a pup :D with his "azaria" toy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back