Puppy pic thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my bitch candy english staffy pure breed 4months old :D:lol::D

Attachments

• IMG_1952.jpg
    IMG_1952.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 39
Just like to add that the shinny black coat on Archie has now got chocolate brown in it

God they look high maintenance!

They're actually not! :)

The coat is a typical spitz-breed coat, much like my Siberians. Very easy to keep clean - dirt and mud falls right off. They have no doggy odour. My pup is going to be a show dog, so probably bathed once a week, brushed a couple times a week and then a bit of grooming on the day of the show. Nothing excessive though. Japanese Spitz are also known to lick their legs and feet clean, much like a cat. Very clean little dogs!! :)

They're actually not! :)

The coat is a typical spitz-breed coat, much like my Siberians. Very easy to keep clean - dirt and mud falls right off. They have no doggy odour. My pup is going to be a show dog, so probably bathed once a week, brushed a couple times a week and then a bit of grooming on the day of the show. Nothing excessive though. Japanese Spitz are also known to lick their legs and feet clean, much like a cat. Very clean little dogs!! :)

Your a sucker for punishment hey B ;)
3 huskies and soon a spitz puppy and a bunch of beardie bubs eating you out of house and home :p

Here are my two a few months back
The black one in the back is a 4yr old spanador Den and 9mth Lab Archie (in the photo he is only 5mth)
DenandArchie.jpg

Archie is now a lot bigger then what he is in this photo
He towers over Den

My god it's face. I just want to smooch it.

He Is so cute, must update his pics please!

here's a couple of my girl

Goofy_Zeiba_sm.jpg

PA150353.jpg

and the man of the house! who Is still with me and doing well as he has Cutaneous Haemangiosarcoma diagnosed earlier this year

Zig.jpg
Gorgeous! Is she an APBT?

Here's my new little girl :p just picked her up yesterday...
very spur of the moment but I couldn't resist!
She's a pug x staff & her fav thing to do is SLEEP!! lmao

Attachments

• 201220082460-001.jpg
    201220082460-001.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 201220082461-001.jpg
    201220082461-001.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 201220082447.jpg
    201220082447.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 31
ths is my latest , his name is floyd, he is mastiff x bull arab. pic taken at 12 weeks.

Attachments

• dec 2008 139.jpg
    dec 2008 139.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 28
  • dec 2008 147.jpg
    dec 2008 147.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 31
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back