Puppy pic thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my boy Aragorn. He is a Great Dane X Mastiff, 2 & 1/2 yo. He was on death row in Canberra but was rescued & sent here to me, at 6 months old, by some dedicated dog lovers in ACT, NSW & SA. Pic #2 is Dana, our Shepherd. She is 7 & 1/2 yo.
Gordo, your dog is just gorgeous! That is the face of our next pup!

Attachments

• Stuff nov 08 023.jpg
    Stuff nov 08 023.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 28
  • Stuff nov 08 027.jpg
    Stuff nov 08 027.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 32
this is barry at 10 weeks, he is just as cute now at 2yrs.
IMG_0388-1.jpg

Gordo, your dog is just gorgeous! That is the face of our next pup!

I can't recommend a bully highly enough as long as you're quite an energetic person, they love to play and they loooooooove people so much. He ways nearly 30kg at 8 months old now and swears black and blue that he is a lap dog lol he hasn't quite realized how big and strong he is.

I can't recommend a bully highly enough as long as you're quite an energetic person, they love to play and they loooooooove people so much. He ways nearly 30kg at 8 months old now and swears black and blue that he is a lap dog lol he hasn't quite realized how big and strong he is.

My o/h used to breed Bullies & he really wants to go back to them. Aragorn is like that too! He would weigh at least double that weight but still tries to get on any lap that sits down next to him. He also has a weird habit of sitting on the couch, with his feet on the ground :shock:. ( He is 70cm at the shoulder & has to duck to get under the kitchen table, lol.)

PS, My o/h just checked out your pup. He laughed at his " flying nun ears". And then he nodded,
" Yep, gotta get another one like that beauty! " I didn't know what he meant when he told me young bullies have flying nun ears, now I do!

NAME: Sar
SEX: Male
FAVORITE TOY: Rope.
BACKGROUND: A friend of a friend moved into a house which specified no pets, and the landlord lived across the road...so unlucky for them, lucky for me, he was a giveaway to a good home and he is livin in luxury at my house. Spoiled rotten and has even fathered a litter of puppies last year! Oh my sweet baby dog!:D

That's not a bad looking staffie juggalette - not bad at all

My o/h used to breed Bullies & he really wants to go back to them. Aragorn is like that too! He would weigh at least double that weight but still tries to get on any lap that sits down next to him. He also has a weird habit of sitting on the couch, with his feet on the ground :shock:. ( He is 70cm at the shoulder & has to duck to get under the kitchen table, lol.)

PS, My o/h just checked out your pup. He laughed at his " flying nun ears". And then he nodded,
" Yep, gotta get another one like that beauty! " I didn't know what he meant when he told me young bullies have flying nun ears, now I do!

I'm a bit cut about his ears actually. I really want them to stand up, i'm hoping they go up on their own soon or i may have to strap them. I got my boy from SA from an awesome breeder i can give you their contacts if ur ever really keen on getting into bullies again.

They should stand up by about 7-8 months of age. lol, o/h says don't stress cos they will probably go up by themselves. He wants to know how old Cubes ( ?) is, & yes please, would love the details of his breeder. ( He wants a bullie.... NOW!!! lol )

Last edited:
some updated pics.... misty is now 8mnths old hehe
1st two are her when we got her and 2nd two is her now

Attachments

• Sleeping.jpg
    Sleeping.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 25
  • P5111129 (600 x 450).jpg
    P5111129 (600 x 450).jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 28102008062.jpg
    28102008062.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 25
  • P8061816.jpg
    P8061816.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 32
some updated pics.... misty is now 8mnths old hehe
1st two are her when we got her and 2nd two is her now

Misty is very cute! She must have been born around the same time as Minook. Minook is eight months old today :)

Riff and Molly

Attachments

• Riff3.jpg
    Riff3.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 20
  • Riff4.jpg
    Riff4.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 28
  • 13-10-08 158.jpg
    13-10-08 158.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 34
here is my puppy Savage, he just turned 1yr as some of you may know coz i started a "happy b'day" thread for him.
i love my pup soooooo much, he means everything to me!

enjoy the pics, i have thousands more :lol:

Attachments

• savage%20no2.jpg
    savage%20no2.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 31
  • savage%20no4.jpg
    savage%20no4.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 36
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back