Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I`ve said before, the only reason this is causing such a stir in my humble opinion is because of two words, "pure" and "diamond". If it was a pure coastal, jungle, darwin, stimmy etc. people would be congratulating them on an awsome looking snake, waiting with anticipation for the day they can get thier hands on one for thier own collections. But there seems to be this stigma that a diamond can only ever look a certain way and that anything else isn`t merely a freak of nature but rather a deceitful effort by the breeder to rob people of thier hard earned. Diamonds and intergrades are by far my favourite snake but it makes me wonder if its worth getting involved in breeding them because of the constant bickering and finger pointing that goes on around them.
That feels a little better :D

Lol Norm, that is not really correct, i made the mistake of calling my big girl a pure Coastal and the forum went wild saying that Port Macquarie was the heartland of Intergrades so my girl could not be pure Coastal so it had to be an Intergrade, now i just call her an Intergrade so the hollier than though within the forum don't throw rocks at me again. I think we here at APS are doing ourselves a great disservice calling into question the locale and heritage of every python that gets posted within our hallowed pages and soon enough groups such as Snake Ranch are not going to post pics or info of the next good thing for fear of their word being questioned, if Snake Ranch say it is pure Diamond then why are so many questioning it, as Andy said what have they got to gain from missrepresentation. :) .................................Ron

Thats a cracker, be good to see it as it gets bigger

maybe if we keep bumping up the thread we will finally get some new pictures , please snake ranch let us see him once more

Comparing this to my diamonds I dose look extremly close to my Gosford diamonds

i to would love to see an updated picture

cheers shaun

Lots of people asking but still no pic, come on, give us a look!

sorry to hassle you mate......

but how long are you going to keep us in suspence over these pic's ?

cheers shaun

maybe if we keep bumping up the thread we will finally get some new pictures , please snake ranch let us see him once more

any chance you could post some up dated pictures please mate

cheers shaun

looks like we're not getting updated pic's mate (not being cheeky)

pity as i would have loved to see updated pics

cheers shaun

It's a shame that they make a thread and tease people at times yet r pretty forthcoming when they selling something HA...can't knock the quality of there snakes tho as I have 4 snakes from them ;)

With all the stories and misconceptions coming out at the moment I'm not surprised....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back