Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers Frozenmouse, here is a Striped Tablelands and another shot of my super-line.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Just for the RP Antaresia fans..

attachment.php
attachment.php

sunlight shot, not sure if you call this RP, sorry they are looking dull as they are both due for shed. (pure jungles)

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:
sunlight shot, not sure if you call this RP, sorry they are looking dull as they are both due for shed.
They are awesome i am not sure if they lean towards the normal idea of rp but who cares , they are heading towards zebra looking.

Here is another pic of an RP jungle of mine bred by Paramount at ~1 year old. Its a bit of an older pic and this particular guy has developed very nicely since and is now a real bright mustard yellow. The father is a sibling of the male from my 50_50/RP pair i put up a few posts back and it seems this particular line (originally from R.Lester) has the propensity to produce very RP individuals rivaling some of the best Jags out there at the moment IMO. Check out the R1 and BW clutches on Paramount's website to see what i mean.

Cheers

Deus.jpg

Here is another pic of an RP jungle of mine bred by Paramount at ~1 year old. Its a bit of an older pic and this particular guy has developed very nicely since and is now a real bright mustard yellow. The father is a sibling of the male from my 50_50/RP pair i put up a few posts back and it seems this particular line (originally from R.Lester) has the propensity to produce very RP individuals rivaling some of the best Jags out there at the moment IMO. Check out the R1 and BW clutches on Paramount's website to see what i mean.

Cheers

View attachment 257966
+ 1 their RPs are awesome very nice. It is hard to tell the RPs from the RPMs

Last edited:
A bit of an rp jungle yet to show some color.

Attachments

• BW-4.JPG
    BW-4.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
The RP B&W jungle in my avatar is a line I am working on, putting her back with one of her sons this season. Have a couple of nice hold backs as well. This should produce some cracking animals in the next couple of generations, looking forward to seeing what some selective breeding can achieve with these.

A couple of hypos, posted these pics before, need to take some new ones.

Attachments

• hypo5.jpg
    hypo5.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 144
  • DSC_0721.jpg
    DSC_0721.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 133
  • DSCF0018.jpg
    DSCF0018.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 162
  • DSCF0030.jpg
    DSCF0030.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 120
  • DSCF0027.JPG
    DSCF0027.JPG
    275.3 KB · Views: 118
  • DSCF0016.jpg
    DSCF0016.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 105
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 107
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 105
  • DSCF0020.JPG
    DSCF0020.JPG
    196.7 KB · Views: 103
A couple of hypos, posted these pics before, need to take some new ones.
Quality as usual Rob!
There are a lot of keepers that havent seen good quality Hypo's before and this will open their eyes a little :)

Last edited:
Quality as usual Rob!
There are a lot of keepers that havent seen good quality Hypo's before and this will open their eyes a litle :)

to rite stimigex there the best i have seen
trueblue these are smashing!!!!!!

Absolutely stunning Rob!
Never get sick of seeing your Hypos.
As discussed, Damian & I are still super keen on a Trio when you have some to spare for us.

Cheers Kelly

Reduced Pattern Striped Blonde Macs:
168824_359568244116293_546194001_n.jpg396902_359568217449629_758677889_n.jpg483925_359568197449631_1913778225_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nat - thats a very nice jungle - if you ever get sick of it ill deal with it being a pain in the ***! ;)

Gecko... those mac's are superb! I'm not normally a fan of mac's but I'd be tempted by one of those I'll admit. How old were they in those photos if you don't mind me asking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back