• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Purebred ROTTWEILER puppies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakePower

Reaction score
Hi all,
We still have 3 of these stunning Purebred German Rottweiler puppies for sale. They are now 9 weeks old and have been vet checked, vacinated, microchipped and wormed. All are growing strongly and are ready for their new homes!
We have dropped the price on these last ones to only $500 each, so they go to good new homes while they are still well and truely in their puppy phase.
Left are 1 male and 2 girls. They are first generation Australian dogs of imported parents.
Suki.jpg

Pm me for further details, please no tyre kickers, genuine inquiries only.
Thanks for looking! :D
Zac.

so beautiful - crying that I don't have a bigger yard :(

whats your location I can ask around...

Sorry Snakepower, dont have a yard lol..... but you wont have any trouble finding this guy a home, just look at those puppy dog eyes, there screaming "please take me"

Reptilegirl jordan is right. You would only need a big yard if you didn't plan to exercise the dog, which even if you have a big yard is cruel not to exercise them. If you take them out for a walk to the park or something similar each day, then there is no reason that they would need a big yard.

I'm so tempted right now.

I have really got bugger all outside space though. deck and balcony no grass.

I want a little buddy so BAD!

hi mate
do you have any idea how much it would cost to get them sent to cairns
cheers

Hi Fish1988,
It would cost $295 door to door using Dogtainers, or if you wanted to go with AAE it would cost $200 plus $60 for a crate (which you get to keep) and then p/u would be from the airport at cairns. AAE is an estimate over the phone, and Dogtainers is an accurate quote.
Cheers,
Zac.

We still have a couple of these puppies to go to new homes. We have dropped the price to 400 to make them a little more afferdable for the last few. These puppies will not disappoint! Pick up only south of sydney.

Only 1 male left!! Everyone who has bought one of these Rotties have been extremely happy

This was a dog we had decided to keep, but do to financial reasons, we have decided to let him go.
He is exactly the same as the pic at the top of the thread, absolutely perfect Rottweiler markings. He is alert intelligent and very affectionate.

Please pm me if you are interested, I will not be watching the thread. Please no tire kickers, this is truely a absolutely stunning animal. genuine interest only please.

Thanks for looking,
Zac.

I bought one of these pups from SnakePower and couldn't be happier! She is an awesome dog, has been easy to train (she comes and sits on command after just 4 days) and is intelligent and inquisitive. She has been great with the other animals (another dog, rabbit, guinea pigs and parrots) and LOVES her food!

I highly recommend these pups to anyone wanting a great guard dog and/or family pet.

rottie

hi guys
i just thought i would let you know that i to got one of these vely pups they are a excellent dog and you will be picking up a bargain at 400 as ipayed 550 plus freight and was extremely happy
thanx zac your a great guy

Thanks for the feed back Aiden and Jamie, Your welcome, and I am glad you are happy with her.
Also thanks to Nightowl, I am glad you are also happy with your puppy! :)

I still have this gorgous male for sale, he needs to find a home, so if you are interested please Pm me!

You have gorgeous puppies there snake my rotty passed away today.. I hope you find him a great home with ppl who will love and cherish him everyday...They are cute lil puppies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back