Purple Albino Reticulated Python - [Pic Heavy]

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkJD

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Just throwing up some pictures of this guy. He is a male and i got him in November 2009. Was hatched by Bob Clark in late July 2009.

Ill start with the photos from when i got him and work my way through so you can see the growth, also included some feeding shots, hopefully thats ok? There are loads.

November 2009

prm02.jpg

prm01.jpg

reticompa1.jpg

reticompa2.jpg

April 2010

paret1.jpg

paret4.jpg

paret7.jpg

paret6.jpg

June 2010 - Just under a year old

ret2fr.jpg

ret3fr.jpg

ret4fr.jpg

ret6fr.jpg

October 2010

retic7.jpg

retic10.jpg

retic9.jpg

December 2010 - XL Jumbo Rats (Moving off these shortly)

nom2c.jpg

nom1.jpg

My Hard Work Is Done . . .

nom4d.jpg

Thanks for looking

Nice coloured Retic can't wait till you show us it feeding on goats

I'll take one of those instead of a leprechuan any day ; )

Thanks for the comments guys!

Dont be silly Leprechaun has its magic & wonder! Snake has no chance ;)

I am ready but due to my focus currently being on the BHP's i will be selling this guy on in the near future. I really love this snake and have loved seeing him grow and learning all i can about the species but i want to focus on the BHPs and going forward will be dealing only with melanocephalus species.

it's the local reptile shop not having goats to feed him isn't it... :p Hope the BHP project is a hit Mark.

Cheers guys!

@ python_boy - When i got this guy i had to source him in the US were it was brought to the UK as they were not readily available, at the time he cost me €800.00 ~ I know now of a few who are selling them in Ireland and there are a few who are in a position to possibly breed them. Recently iv seen the purples priced at €600-€650 and then the lavenders and white phase being slightly cheaper.

@ Smithers - Ok you got me, i cleared the country out of sheep and they just werent cutting it for the retic anymore. No goats im afraid but i hear you guys have lots and lots of sheep over there! Thanks i do too im looking forward to the challenege and then hopefully venturing into some axanthics or other morphs when they become more readily available.

Oh my!! I want one!!!!! Gorgeous gorgeous python!!!!!

Actually... I've changed my mind, I don't want one. Just looked at it on Wikipedia and I would be too worried about it escaping and eating my son :/

But a beautiful python never-the-less!! :)

wow! what awsome colours , its just a amazing looking snake thanks for sharing and good luck with the BHP's .

cheers nico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back