• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pygmy and Central Bearded Dragons & Full Set Ups

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cmd1234

Reaction score
I am moving rural for work and am unable to take my babies with me.

I am selling two full setups, one for a pygmy ($200) and one for a central ($400).

Must have the appropriate licence.

Pygmy bearded-Norbert, 6.5 years old. Loves his veggies and a good bath. Norbert has a very gentle temperament, is transported easily, great with kids and very interactive. Tank is 90cm long, 45cm high, 45cm deep. Bottom of tank is cracked due to a rock being dropped on it. There is a replacement tank if you prefer to use it, see photos.

Central bearded -Fluffy, 2.5 years old. Loves his woodies and crickets. Fluffy is very interested in what is going on around him, he is always coming over to check what you are doing. He is happy to hunt for his woodies in a separate container or to be hand fed. Tank is custom made, is 120cm long, 60cm high, 70cm deep.

Both tanks come with its own heat mat, ceramic heat lamp & fitting, UV light & fitting, fluro lighting, thermostat, and thermometer. All internal items that you see in the images ie rocks, logs, bowls, etc are included.

As mentioned above the smaller tank is cracked on the bottom, see photos for an alternate tank if interested.

These little animals have been such a big part of my life I would love to see them go somewhere I know they will be looked after.

Happy to sell to the same person or different people but the two lizards should not be caged together, we have never tried it and the size difference could put the pygmy at risk.

Pick up from Panania.

Please contact me for any more information

Snapchat-1962723261.jpg Snapchat-1112245322.jpg Snapchat-1688335745.jpg Snapchat-1571614171.jpg Snapchat-62556625.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back