• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pygmy Bearded Dragon Hatchlings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridgeback

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Scientific Name
Pogona henrylawsoni

Common Name
Pygmy Bearded Dragons (Black Soil Dragons)

Size
Extra cute (about 35mm snout to vent at 1 day old)

Quantity Available

Bred By...
...putting our studmuffin male "Spyro" in with one of our stunning females "Cynder", adding some mood lighting, sultry music and...well, you know how these things go!

General Description
This clutch has shown a great mix of colours with the usual dark and light variants but also some with a strong khaki shade with orange flecks. These "green" ones will tend towards the typical darker colour as they get older.
DSC_0290.jpg

Willing to Freight?
Not at this stage, unless the purchaser wants to arrange for shipping including pick up from The Hills area in Sydney. I will also not ship them until they are 4 weeks old

Contact Details
[email protected]

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
AKL108733

All eating well and ready to go. 6 are spoken for and due for collection on the weekend, the rest cant wait to find out where they will be spending Xmas morning!

- - - Updated - - -

We've had a lot of enquiries from parents wanting to buy our hatchlings for their kids for Xmas. With the RSPCA expecting 3000-4000 dumped cats and dogs this festive season, we're keen to help kids get into reptiles instead of seeing more unwanted xmas cats in our bushland, or cats and dogs being destroyed in January.
To help parents make the decision, we're dropping our PBD hatchlings to $75 for Xmas, and will negotiate further discounts for 3 or more.

View attachment 302166
View attachment 302167

5 left.

- - - Updated - - -

I will be heading North to Forster this weekend, and am happy to meet buyers along the way or in Forster itself. Due to my itinerary, I am not able to take hatchlings with me unless they are paid for in advance, as I am unable to have them with me after Forster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back