Pygmy Bearded Dragon Tail

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joelysmoley

Reaction score
Hey guys, just picked up some new additions this week and I've noticed that the greyish pygmy beardies tail is slightly out of shape at the end.
What do you guys think? Screen Shot 2014-01-25 at 9.38.00 PM.png

It just looks like a little tail kink to me. It should be fine. My beardie has a kink in his tail right at the end and its causing him no issues :) I notice your guys are in the same cage and I really would strongly advise that you separate them as there is a high chance that they will at some point end up fighting over basking rights, feed rights and space rights. They are pretty adorable though :)

I agree with Beans. They could fight over any of the things she mentioned, or they could fight because they're both males.
Regarding the tail, a kink that minor is nothing to worry about.

Ok thanks for the replies and advice. I will keep an eye on their behaviours and attitudes towards each other as their mature.

Alright but if you wake up one day and ones missing toes or a foot. Then you know what happened.

separate them, there solitary animals. and the kink is probably a birth defect or shedding defect, it will be fine just make sure he sheds properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back