• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pygmy Bearded Dragon

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

porkosta

Reaction score
Quantity Available 3

General Description Three Pygmy Bearded dragon free to good home. The dragons will need extra care as they have birth defects. They all hatched on the 21/2/2010

Dragon one does not have it front right limb - it was birth without it formed. - Other than that there has been no issues with it.

Dragons Two and Three seem to have issues with their back legs as they do not seem to use them. Also Dragon three has a lump over the base of its tail that could mean the it will never be able to use it's back legs - this dragon is the worst out of the batch.

Like I said they are free to people that have experience keeping dragons as all their needs will need to be met but will require extra time with feeding as they are unable to chase their food around.

I do not know how these dragons will develop or survive but this is why they are free - I do not have the space to keep hatchies for months on end.

Location Wollongong

Willing to Freight? No

Contact Details PM me for further details. You must prove that you have experience keeping lizards and know how to take care of these little dragons as they will not last long with someone inexperienced.

Free Free Free....
They are eatting and getting around pretty good. They also can catch most of their food.

First two dragons still here, not really worth couriering these guys as it would not be worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back