Python eats little boy in USA

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, bell on snake! and a therapy snake!!!!
That was great

im so so sorry, but fook this is ****g hilarious

totally agree "we were tgoing to keep it outside after it ate out boston terrier 2 months ago" yet "
who would think a python would bring a familoy anything but joy" lmao

WHAT THE??? Responsible parents? Freakin huge snake, small child unsepervised, thats just asking for trouble, i wont even let our 7 year old handle our 3 foot carpet without supervision, for her saftey and the snakes, let alone if he gets to that size!

ROFLMAO! Nice one Earthling! The Onion folks have to be some of the funniest people alive!

"Much needed therapy snake!" My guts hurt from this one!

WHAT THE??? Responsible parents? Freakin huge snake, small child unsepervised, thats just asking for trouble, i wont even let our 7 year old handle our 3 foot carpet without supervision, for her saftey and the snakes, let alone if he gets to that size!

It's fake xD

Me being on pre-paid broadband (oh joy), I do not have the ability to watch such videos *sad face*. I just saw the title of this thread and thought the whole thing was real! Especially with a critter like this-

python.jpg

"we are all very sad for, including the snake who is like son to us and he misses Zack very much, you can see it in his eyes"
Probably thinking yum yum:D:D:D

some of my massive olives can be a handful at times,
i cant even imagine owning one of these giant mf :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back