Python Eggs Collapsing ALOT

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy_Snake08

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Just need some help/re-assurance in relation to some Darwin eggs. I'm a bit concerned that they've collapsed/deflated too quickly and too much. In summary, today is day 55 of the incubation period, eggs have been incubating at 31.4-31.8 degrees Celcius and been consistent temperature. As you can see in pic's, over the water method used. I've been airing every day for about 30sec. In the last 2-3 days, I've noticed more condensation on the side of the tubs than normal.
Can anyone offer any advice?!
Thanks
Matt

Attachments

• IMG_2692.jpg
    IMG_2692.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_2693.jpg
    IMG_2693.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 168
Hi Everyone,
In summary, today is day 55 of the incubation period, eggs have been incubating at 31.4-31.8 degrees Celcius and been consistent temperature.

this is normal a week prior to hatching, there pretty much full term from 55-65days

Eggs at this stage begin to raise there own temperature...in more ways than one i imagine lol.....exiting times mate...standard or some pink heads guna show up?

Na mate there stuffed if you want I'll come round and grab them so you don't have the pain of dumping them

Na mate there stuffed if you want I'll come round and grab them so you don't have the pain of dumping them

LOL your very kind !

Eggs look good to me will be heads out soon have patience.

Ooo how exciting can't wait for some pics, are you going to do some of them hatching ?

Hey where did you get these S.I.M tubs from? I put in an order overseas but they where out of stock and didn't know when they would fill my order so I got my money back and have been looking around but cant seem to find anyone with them in stock. if I cant get any I'll go with the next best thing, the ones I'm using at the moment are pretty good and have seen a few really good tray ones where the tray is suspended high enough off water. I've just herd a good hipe on these and wanted to give one clutch ago next season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back