Python emerges from 10th-floor toilet

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

News Bot

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Published: 20-Jun-08 08:53 AM
Source: Northern Territory News via NEWS.com.au

A 1.8M black-headed python has been found in a toilet bowl on the 10th floor of a Darwin apartment block.

Read More...

That snake was just going through the motions.... I mean it's not completely unturd... woops.. Unheard of.

The black headed poo... I mean python is a better find than a brown..... Like that fella Zut....

i have seen a few brown headed pythons emerg for toilets but never a black head lol

i bet someone is missing it too

thats crazy, ive heard of a cat getting out through a toilet too.. its so weird i thought they'd drown or something in there.

Is it a black head python? Just doesn't look like one and they side it was as thick as your arm the one in the photo not very big?

i thought blackheaded pythons had BLACK heads?????? that one in the photo doesnt

Don't know what you all mean by the python in the first article posted not being a blackheaded python. In the photo it is 100% a blackhead. In the article posted by ALK, its a hatchy and it does not mention that it was the python found in the toilet. I'd say that picture is just there as they didn't have acess to the actual picture.

i saw it on the news here in adelaide and the funny thing is they referred to it as a deadly python found in an apartment toilet pretty funny i love the unejukated ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back