Python kills 'careless' zookeeper

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

News Bot

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Published: 26-Aug-08 08:56 AM
Source: AFP via NEWS.com.au

A PYTHON has killed a student zookeper at the weekend and was caught trying to swallow the man's body when horrified coworkers arrived, Venezuela's El Universal newspaper reports.

Read More...

Yep silly goose shouldn't have even been in contact with a snake that size by himself.Being in the reptile section and left to look after that department I find it hard to believe he would underestimate a snake like that??

Now the poor snake cops the bad wrap and gets bashed for doing what comes natural to it.People with cats that bring home dead birds to show off should get bashed about also with that kind of mentality!!!

year, i'm with u sockbat and browns, the poor snake didnt know any better! its not its fualt!

Browns... the full article about it says he was new, and on night shift or something and definitely was not allowed to go in with the snake alone, but ... you know, it was a new specimen to the zoo and he just couldn't help himself...
did you hear that one time,,, curiosity killed the cat... reminds me of that

Its a shame, but its his own fault. I only feel sorry for the snake. Poor thing :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back