Python kills dog

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowtail

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or is it strange that a carpet python opens doors? Then slithers over a boy without waking him?
Why would you have a miniature poodle/king Charles spaniel in a rural area near Port Douglas crawling with large pythons, it was only a matter of when a python killed it not if?
Meanwhile a beautiful native animal is murdered with a cane knife.

IMG_2417.jpg

Wow. 4 metre, sliding door-opening Carpet Python, in an area where Carpets don't get very big. This absolutely oversized monster of a python slithered over a person without waking him, a person who for some reason was sleeping in a position blocking a hallway (???). The snake was killed, but there is presumably no body of this extraordinarily large and adept serpent.

I'm not sure if this is a story mixed with bullshit or just pure bullshit.

"the snake was too big to handle, so I had to kill it"
WTF? it was 4 meters, probably less knowing how people exaggerate sizes of snakes. what a pussy.

Bloody clever python who learnt to open sliding glass doors,and climb over kids without waking them too! I thought my Dobermann was a clever bitch when she learnt to open doors and she had feet to push with

Bloody clever python who learnt to open sliding glass doors,and climb over kids without waking them too! I thought my Dobermann was a clever bitch when she learnt to open doors and she had feet to push with
u might be on to something! maybe it was a 4m lizard!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back