Python perch

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Grosser

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey, I’m wanting to put a perch or two into my jungle pythons enclosure so he can climb if he would like. I’m wanting to put in natural wood branches but don’t know what is ok to put in the or if you can buy perches from somewhere? I’ve looked at my local pet shop but they didn’t have anything

cheers

I've studied botany and know a lot of safe trees and can identify most of the poisonous ones, but eucalyptus and bamboo are easily recognisable, common and safe. If you want to sterilise them you can freeze, bake or soak in diluted bleach. Depending on the circumstances it might be a good idea to sterilise them, I generally do.

I've studied botany and know a lot of safe trees and can identify most of the poisonous ones, but eucalyptus and bamboo are easily recognisable, common and safe. If you want to sterilise them you can freeze, bake or soak in diluted bleach. Depending on the circumstances it might be a good idea to sterilise them, I generally do.

awesome thanks for that I went and found a perch for him to and have disinfected it so hopefully he likes it :)

Latest posts

Back