Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarmo Kuhna

Reaction score
I dont know is this right Place to ask but I had looking for some documentary about snakes and I find out it is Python: The sly strangler from year 1997

Does anyone in here have that documentary ?

I would be very grateful if I can finally get that

Thanks for your help ! But that doesnt help me.. I have seen that page

Yes, I done that already. They said that I have to ask it from Roger Whittaher media which producted it. I asked, they are not answerd. I just originally tought that if someone in this forum have that documentary

Hi Jarmo, mate I've got a copy on video tape here somewhere but I tried to find it after your original post but can't locate it at the moment. Not much good to you though...hahaha. You'll probably just have to persist with trying to get in touch with the production company. Quite a bit of it was filmed here where I live by a friend of mine who also lives it town. I ended up doing a couple of wildlife films with him for Roger about Browns Snakes and another using Red Bellied Blacks and Barred Frogs for a TV production called Animal Olympics.

Hi ! And thanks for your answer.
I have been contact of production company, but they dont answer. If you have copy, can you upload that on youtube or something ? If you even find it
[doublepost=1534693289,1514279525][/doublepost]
Hi Jarmo, mate I've got a copy on video tape here somewhere but I tried to find it after your original post but can't locate it at the moment. Not much good to you though...hahaha. You'll probably just have to persist with trying to get in touch with the production company. Quite a bit of it was filmed here where I live by a friend of mine who also lives it town. I ended up doing a couple of wildlife films with him for Roger about Browns Snakes and another using Red Bellied Blacks and Barred Frogs for a TV production called Animal Olympics.
I haven't get that documentary even now. If you have copy, can you upload it on YouTube or something ? I would be very grateful !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back