Python wrapped around little girl in Lismore

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the snake layed full lenght along side the child first to measure her up?

get it right peoples. the snake was a 22 foot spitting cobra imported by drug dealers as a part of their exchange for illegal guns and money

Hey Swampdonkey....22ft come on...it was 21ft you cant go around saying it was that big..its bad enough the media making up stories..And it was a spitting cobra..only a monacled cobra...It escaped on me last Friday...atleast i no where he is now...

Wow I guess cats are good for something. I'm glad it turned out the way it did. It could have been bad.

It was after the cat....
It's my mate's ex and daughter.
It was 1.85 m not 3 and it was around her arm not body as some reported it only bit when he's tried pulling it off he arm..

- - - Updated - - -

Cheers,
The report I heard had no interview with the catcher, nor any phone number. Thanks for the info though. No one's being alarmist here...

Facebook text tillis page has all details his # was at home on my fridge

- - - Updated - - -

I think the poor snake was robbed of Kentucky fried kitten

the media is ridiculous when it comes to things like this. As soon as they hear snake they jump at it and blow it way out of proportion.

Don't you just love the media. The presenter on Today show says that the lady was extremely lucky that the snake didn't eat her child. Shows his level of education.

You were watching the Today show, what'd you expect haha

Unfortunately its not allowing me to post pictures at all :(

Actually credit where credit is due. The article that I read on the Telegraph was very reasonable. It stated that the python would have only been looking for somwhere warm, only bit the child when grabbed and that this was a defensive move by the python. Also said that the mother insisted that the snake be released, and not killed.

I am sure that some other media, (ie Today Tonight) would have put their usual spin on the story, but in this instance happy with the way it was reported in the paper.

I am sure that some other media, (ie Today Tonight) would have put their usual spin on the story, but in this instance happy with the way it was reported in the paper.
Their crews would have chased it through a car park, shoving a camera and mic into it's face and demanded it come clean about why it bit the kid in the first place. All of this will a horde of victims running up yelling and shouting to demand answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back