• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

pythons of the world volume 1 by Barker wanted

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MoreliaHunter, fortunately I have a very tight sphincter muscle which only allows me to spend money after Ive tried to find a cheaper alternative to buying new. For people with very loose Sphincters good on them let the money flow, fortunately we who are not blessed with loose Sphincters must find cheaper alternatives if possible..... :wink:

Barker claims to sell approx 60 per year on average. He has approx 200 copies left in his basement. That's it World Wide. No more. They are in the writing stages of Vol II (Ball Pythons- Have to check my email at home to confirm the title). I think this book is great and a MUST for any serious herper's book collection. 6 months ago it cost me AU$320.00 signed, delivered to my door directly from VPI (Barker).

about 2 yrs ago i got it for $190ea au signed to my door. so i bought 4. lol 2 for friends and 2 for me. great book woth the cash no worries.

Excellent.
I'm considering it a longer term value prospect for the information I hope to gain from it. From the glowing reviews I've seen, it may be the best $290.00 I've spent yet on herps & herp-related gear!
Hopefully I'll know for sure next week :D

To all those people who want but cant afford $300 plus for a Pythons of the World Volume 1 by Barker, look on the internet and do some searches every now and then and you might get lucky and find one for $90..... just like i did. Good luck.

where did you find it? is it signed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back