Pythons stolen, fish poisoned

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

abbott75

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Published On: 4-15-2010
Source: Leader

Thieves broke into Seca Marine Life aquarium in Warrigal Rd, stealing six baby pythons and pouring an unknown toxic liquid into a fish tank with a filtration system that serviced 34 more tanks.

Go to Original Article

I SHOP THERE why would anybody do that it just seems so unneccasary

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would they only steal 6 baby snakes concidering they're all in the exact same rack they could've taken them all, someone knew what they wanted. Nice baby childrens pythons they have.

disgraceful and extremely cruel.. if it was as the story suggests "industry related" its even worse in my opinion than random vandalism. I hope they find the people responsible and they serve jail time for this..

omg.... So many poor fish... I wonder what Gibblore will have to say about this?

I say kill them and let God sort them out (Im an atheist lol).

judges and magistrates

over many years now, under the judges and magistrayes appointed by this NSw govt, starting with Bob Carr ,bad people have learnt that they will never be seriously punished by the courts, for doing criminous activities against society, if they are caught, .to-morrow, as you will see, similat things will happen.

That's disgusting and shocking.but it reminds me why i like animals more than people..

thats sick as
i bet the snakes were stolen for drug money ...
theres a lot of it going on at the moment all over australia (BIRDS, REPTIALS, FISH, DOGS)
a couple of guys up here in Q.L.D have been done over (SPOTTED ,BLONDES ,AND OTHER SMALL PYTHONS )
I say
LOW LIFES KILL THEM ALL

yeh

thats why i think 2 about telling ppl what i got it sux that ppl do that hope thay get theres

another reason as to y i hate majority of the human race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back