qld BHP size

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RELLIK81

Reaction score
hey guys i have a QLD BHP i bought from SXR she is about 1 metre long at the moment and is about 18 months old.....i know they can get quite big...but what is the average size for them when adults.....ive heard they average around 6-7 foot but can reach up to 8-9 foot ...is this true......reason i ask is cuz im trying to figure out wehat size enclosure i need for her when she is full grown

any help will be great

l have a female here[qld.] that would be "approx". 8'+ & 9kgs and still growing as she is 8 years old and for the last four years she has laid 8 eggs each season ....solar 17 [Baden]

have a 5yo female thats 7-8ft and a 4yo male that abit over 6ft. both in 1200mm by 600mm enclosures

My bloke is 18 months old and his enclosure is 1200 x 500. He is about 4-5ft long.
He has been in that size since we got him at 3 months, I give him heaps of things to climb in and and under,
so far all good.

ideal is as above 1800 x 700 x 700.....[Baden]
what i have is 1200 by 600by 400 high as they dont really climb. but i rather and will be building soon 1.8m as they take up quiet a bit of room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back