Quaker Baby

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rebeccalg

Reaction score
This is our new baby quaker, its name is Larry (not DNA tested as yet). Larry is 3 weeks old and so so clever already! He is already mimicking sounds and copying patterns! Does anybody else have a quaker?

Attachments

• 136.jpg
    136.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 71
  • 2 003.jpg
    2 003.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 69
they are expensive little buggas's and the ones i have seen in a pet shop i fell in love with them but not there price, i don't understand why they are so expensive in the pet shop $800, on petlink a lot less of co**** , where they originate from they are classed as major pests. why bring them here and charge top dollar?? And yes i have done my homework on them and yes i do love them and i have chosen not to get into birds again, i guess been there and done it. But i still love a super intelligent bird. Besides i have a white cockatoo. All the best with your little fella he looks a litlte gem.

i have just finnished hand-raising 2 and i have 2 more just starting to be handraised.

Lol

i hand raised 250 last year and thay r all great quakers r not that expensive if u go direct to the breeder

Larry is such a cutie!! I don't know much about Quakers but I have an Indian Ring Neck that I just love. She is such a charactor and gives me heaps of laughs.

I just lost one late last year I miss him terribly he had a generic condition that caused his liver to fail, he was super smart talked like a champion not to mention unscrewed his cage , awesome birds I'd get another if I knew i'd get another with a similar personality and as you all know not something that could be gauranteed

i have a blue quaker he is pretty cool but gets very protective and sometimes aggressive but very smart

This is Chooka...she rules the house!!
Likes to have baths in the kitchen sink...likes to annoy our dog...dislikes my daughter and everyone
else other than me, my partner and my son.
can be pretty cranky..but she's cool:)

Attachments

• Picture 171.jpg
    Picture 171.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 64
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back