• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Quality Breeding Rats!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking mate? You're not having much luck are you... Have you tried Pythoninfinite and hugsta? If they can't help you out, try michele from this site (not sure if she does live, but won't hurt to ask) or try Ray's Frozen Rodents 0438 008 472, [email protected] . He might be able to supply you with some live ones if you ask nicely. ;)

Can also try Windsor Reptile Supplies if you can get out that way.

Lol yeah not having to much luck at all. Tried hugsta. Havnt been on when pythoninfinite has been on so havnt contacted him yet. Ill give Ray a try and see how i go, wheres he located?
Cheers for the help Mr B.

Tried michele a while ago also but no luck, Also dealt with winsor reptile supplies and no luck getting what i was after.

The only reason i avoided pet shops was because they would spray there rats with mite and lice sprays and i want to avoid chemicals really if they are going to be feeders.

Hey look in the reptile Mag for Rays rats he is in Sydney and there Lab rats , they breed larger amounts and the male grow larger and faster than normalls
i know heaps of people from down here on the south coast that get them from him as we dont have a decent rat breeder down here he can also deliver to wollongong if other are interested

The only reason i avoided pet shops was because they would spray there rats with mite and lice sprays and i want to avoid chemicals really if they are going to be feeders.

You're buying live breeding rats to feed? :lol:

Nah just wanted to avoid chemicals as much as i could.
Does anyone have contact details for ray i tried emailing him but got no response.

you need to look in the reptile mag for his phone number i dont have one here there at my other house sorry

if you put it up in chit chat looking for rays rats number and say its in the mag some one might help sooner than look at this post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back