Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, is the victorian reptile expo run by you aswell, or is it just a coincidence that both people are named simon? haha

we will be there for sure with our WA bhp's and maybe our other snakes aswell. i was spewin that i couldn't go last year, but i had a free reef charter that i just couldn't pass up. no excuses this year, keen as!!

We have had absolutley no problems at all with mites/disease etc from the last 2 expos.
Does really sound like sour grapes.

If we had any worries, we wouldn't be bringing our "award" winning babies as well

Gladstone is about 6-8 hours north of Brisbane - depending on how fast you drive.

hello
when you get the poster right with the date send it theu to me i will print a heap out again and put them on my counter at work
sounds great what is going on this year

Brisse to Gladdy
Riverside Exp to Glenlyon Rd - Google Maps

I'm a bit wary about going. Last time was great but as I was going my wife rang me and said "I'm at a house action, I've just won, I'm signing the papers now - you can't stop me. HA HA HA" and I have been broke and renovating ever since! She did get it for a ridiculous price though.

Brisse to Gladdy
Riverside Exp to Glenlyon Rd - Google Maps

I'm a bit wary about going. Last time was great but as I was going my wife rang me and said "I'm at a house action, I've just won, I'm signing the papers now - you can't stop me. HA HA HA" and I have been broke and renovating ever since! She did get it for a ridiculous price though.

never know,you might get home to a new pool this time mate.

Slimebo & Decka,

As Paula said we have had no problems with any of our reptiles from the previous 2 expos.

But I think that we picked up a disease, & its called addiction to herps(reptiles).

Oh hang on, maybe we had this before we went. See ya soon.

Ian Davo.:lol:

Really looking forward to coming and exhibiting this year guys. As Ian_Davo said we didn't have a problem with mites, or for that matter, anything else with the Expo. It's very professionally organized & to anyone thinking about going - it's a great day. The people of Gladstone really get behind it and are all very friendly. Shame we missed it last year (still we did have a nice honeymoon).

Really looking forward to coming and exhibiting this year guys. As Ian_Davo said we didn't have a problem with mites, or for that matter, anything else with the Expo. It's very professionally organized & to anyone thinking about going - it's a great day. The people of Gladstone really get behind it and are all very friendly. Shame we missed it last year (still we did have a nice honeymoon).

great to see you coming up again PP,and bringing up some great quality animals.if you haven't seen them they are well worth a look .its going to be big this year.
cheers
Simon

Last edited:
Its a good thing that the expo in on a long weekend - it gives people a chance to travel to on the Saturday and from on the Monday.
Well at least that is what we are doing.

just a list of hotel/motels that are close by the expo for the out of town travellers.

Queens hotel/motel 49726615
Parkview motel 49723344
Metro hotel 49724711
Harboursails motor inn 49723456
Harbour lodge motel 49726463
Reef hotel motel 49721000
Rydges Gladstone 49700000

cheers
simon

A few more features coming to the expo will be ABK Publications who will have a big selection of reptile books and DVD's for sale as well as some fish and bird ones.
Korranna Crocodile Farm will be back again supporting the expo .
they join a big line up of features with Scales and Tails,Tony Harrison and Friends with great elapid and monitor collections and doing demonstrations,Shannon Plummers fantastic photography(if anyone wants portraits of their reps,give me a buzz), and Premier Pythons awesome collection as well as many other exhibitors that have already signed up.the support has been great and it will be the biggest so far.dont forget to get in touch with me if you wish to exhibit or have a stall.
cheers
simon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back