Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we just confirm the date is still set for Sunday the 25th of April-have skimmed through this thread and couldn't see anything but have heard rumours it's changed to the 26th?? Just making sure! :)

I've also heard rumours of date changes? Anyway I'm really looking forward to it and am planning to make a big weekend out of it! :D

But I do have a question for Simon...are Slitherin going to be there with racks for sale?

QLD Reptile Expo

Hey Guys,
The Date has not changed The expo will be held on Sunday the 25th of April 9AM - 4PM. Looking forward to seeing you all there.
Simon is o/s at the moment and i am not sure if he made contaqct with Slitherin, i will chase it up and come back to you soon

Regards

Deka

Can we just confirm the date is still set for Sunday the 25th of April-have skimmed through this thread and couldn't see anything but have heard rumours it's changed to the 26th?? Just making sure! :)

I've also heard rumours of date changes? Anyway I'm really looking forward to it and am planning to make a big weekend out of it! :D

But I do have a question for Simon...are Slitherin going to be there with racks for sale?

We have booked into the Park view Hotel - how close is it to the Queens.....??

12 days till the expo.among the demonstrations we will have a couple snake probing demonstrations getting done for those willing to learn.
cheers
simon

This is awesome I'll be sure to attend and the best thing is that it's in my home town :D 10 min drive lol :)

1 week to go for the expo,just doing the final touches now.any one who makes the trip wont be disapointed and we have alot of things on offer, different to the last 2 years.plenty of books, magazines,dvd's,cups,prints, enclosures, backgrounds, hides, accesseries etc as well as plenty of animals on display.see you there
cheers
simon

Hi Simon
Hope the day goes well for you
I am organising a rep from The Herpetological Society of Queensland to attend
just to chat about our passion.
If you need any SNAKE Signs for the expo I will mail them to you
Cheers
Sandee :)

Hi Simon
I will make sure the budding young herpetologists that attend the Expo receive something to keep the passion burning
Cheers
Sandee :)

Looking forward to this! I wish I could bring along one of my babies, just in my handbag but oh well. :)
Pity I'm gonna have to drive all the way there though. Next time we should do it in Rocky or Yeppoon. You know, swap around?

Looking forward to this! I wish I could bring along one of my babies, just in my handbag but oh well. :)
Pity I'm gonna have to drive all the way there though. Next time we should do it in Rocky or Yeppoon. You know, swap around?

It's not that far to drive from Rocky to Gladstone lol ....what about us folks that are driving 6 or more hours to get there? :D

Looking forward to it.

rocky is only an hour away.we have people drive from the goldcoast and mareeba for the expo.we have been considering Rocky as an option in the future but it is much easier to organise when it is in the town you live in.
cheers
simon

We are driving 4 hours with our enclosures, babies etc.
and we really think that is totally worth it.
Just to meet new people and make new friends at the least.
To obtain contacts and possible buyers for future sales etc at the best...
Everything is nearly ready now - just have to load up on sat urday and do the drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back