Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
all the best for the expo simon. Im sure it will be a great success and bigger and better than previous years. dont forget to post some pics up too. cheers :D

Cant wait

Gidday guys & girls,
Get ready this will be a big one. We have already organised a bigger display for our Reptiles than the previous years. Most of our snakes are shedding on time & we should have some good ones to look at in fine form.
Our sexing demonstration should be good,along with all the rest of the demos that you will see at Expo.
Come see & talk to us at expo. Ask questions that is how you grow your knowledge.

See You There.

Is there anyone coming to the expo that might happen to have smooth knob tail geckos for sale,
that I could possibly purchase ( depending on price ) either before or after the expo.

ta
Paula

hi ian davo i will have some of mine on desplay but therenot for sale i may be able to find you a good breeder of them for tho i will have my computer there so i can see what is there for sale for you

4 sleeps to go.
just a reminder to anyone interested in purchacing reptiles,there will be hatchies on display at the expo that may or may not be for sale the next day AFTER the expo,not at the expo.so if there is something you like,grab a buisness card from the exhibitor and contact them when the expo is over. dont forget to bring your licence,there might be something you like.
cheers
simon

Gidday guys & girls,
Get ready this will be a big one. We have already organised a bigger display for our Reptiles than the previous years. Most of our snakes are shedding on time & we should have some good ones to look at in fine form.
Our sexing demonstration should be good,along with all the rest of the demos that you will see at Expo.
Come see & talk to us at expo. Ask questions that is how you grow your knowledge.

See You There.
Wow, the day sounds pretty awesome, shame it's a bit far away from where we are. I'd like to get some of our snakes sexed but don't know anyone around here who could do it. Will you be sexing people's snakes for them or just showing them how it's done?

We will be just showing how it is done....

Will have it up on a projector screen - so that everyone can see it - as long as I can get all the equipment to work on the day :)

If I am able to video the demo - I might be able to put it on APS - as long as all goes well.....

and as Simon has mentioned - there will be snakes/hatchies available after the expo.
We will not be heading home until the Monday

see you all there
Paula

What an awesome day!!! we had a great time, got to see some beautiful reptile and cought up with old friend and made some great new friends. AWESOME!!!

It was a great day and stuart and myself had lots of fun and met heaps of nice people. Everyone was so helpful and kind, it was good to see. Thanks especially to Simon and Daka for all their hospitality i felt like an old friend . Made a lot of friends and contacts on the weekend but am having difficulty remembering who was who and what their usernames are!!!!

Well finally back in Emerald! It was a great weekend! Lots of people there. Stein enclosures, Shannons photography and the ven display were great hits along with many others! It was great to see everyone, always a fun to attend! I hope to bring the frogs and more geckos next time =)

does anyone have any pictures from the expo? It was a great day and dinner after was a hoot as well.

I didnt get much we were run off our feet with questions for most of the day...I will post what i have later...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back