Ok, I recently bought a 2(ish) yr old Woma, fantastic specimen, I could not let it pass. I am concerned about her ingesting desert sand substrate, on he first feed I fed her in the enclosure, which has sand substrate. Being a great feeder she constricted the medium rat, rolled through a large water bowl and onto the sand there was a line of sand down the rat. this is the first and last feed i will do here, from now forward i will feed her in a tub, then move her back to her home. My question is, would this one and only ingestion of sand have an affect ?? my main concern is that of impaction, though my son ensures me this would occur if feeding was constantly carried out in the sand substrate. I would appreciate your opinions please. and any other advice you may feel relevant. Thanks for reading. B.J.