Quick Question

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

massive27

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I have a friend with a baby bluey and a baby beardie and he insists on housing them together until they are a bit bigger then he will seperate them, i have told him countless times its most likely not gunna end well but he dosent listen coz I have no experience (i thought it was just common sense). Could I get sum reply's from you guys and gals who have years of experience, on wether this is a good idea or not? every answer is appreciated. Also he always says when i bring it up, they are babies what harm could they do? So naive, Cheers

sorry i forgot, they are in a 3 foot fish tank, he says 1 or 2 months depends on how big, how quick they grow

Well, for one they have different feeding requirements and as far as i can remember they have differnt basking temp. Not to mention they will eeventually hurt eachother especially being in such a small space.
As above, if they were in an outdoor pit with plenty of room it would be a different story

meh, if he has it setup well, they should be fine for a while. He needs to offer some aboreal climbing for his bearded dragon so they can remain in seperate zones and have their own space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back