Rack Build Help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cain04

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

So here is where I am at, I'm looking to knock together a rack to house some of my snakes (well the new ones I'm wanting to get soon), so really I'm after advice on the size tubs i will need to house for example a childrens python, up to a woma and carpet python.

Also, im looking at the heat cords and well i just need alittle advice in regards to what wattage to get. I live on the gold coast qld, so our weather is pretty warm.

As always any advice is much appreciated, even a finger in the direction of some helpful reading material is always good.

Cheers
Cain

Thanks heaps for that jbest.

That looks exactly like what im after. What substrate do you use in the bottom? few sheets of news paper?

Cheers
Cain

yea i have found the newspaper to be quite hygienic for me coz i see a mess straight away and clean it straight away. anything else just let me know. keep my womas (boodaries and rhd) in them atm by the way and theres plenty of room so far but they arent fully grown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back