Rainforest Scorps

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inkslinger

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
MY Rainforest Scorps arrived this morning
Thanks Carpetsnake very happy

Attachments

• P1090067.jpg
    P1090067.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 93
  • P1090065.jpg
    P1090065.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 103
P1090063.jpg

P1090066.jpg

Last edited:
It is one of those pet carrier type containers with coco peat substrate an apple branch, fake leaves and a drink top for a water dish.
Measures 9inches long 5incheshigh and wide
P1090062.jpg

They do burrow although quiet like crock cracks etc and wet conditions, get to about 6cm will live in community groups if kept well fed

blue tinge would be the photo, in real life they are black, they make scraps under rocks, wood, plants etc. One of the few scorps that do well communally.

You only see them at night and if you put lots of rocks, fake plants and wood will not see them much.

Prblem with scorps is if you give them a nice enclosure, you'll never see them!

ooooooooooo look at their little chubby bodies very cute and nice colouration we only ever get jet black at work, gets boring quick

blue tinge would be the photo, in real life they are black, they make scraps under rocks, wood, plants etc. One of the few scorps that do well communally.

Blue/black, a pigment of a blue/black color, green/black brown/black, the lighting enables
the human eye to see the coloration better to the naked eye it just looks black light black hair till the sun hits it.

they look real buff but i think it might be roids as the tail seems small:p

That showed my UV photos up good and proper!
How did you do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back