• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

RARE CHANCE! Kimberley Northern Blue Tongues and Timber Enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

falconboy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
RARE CHANCE! Kimberley Northern Blue Tongues and Timber Enclosure NOW $650

REDUCED TO $650 (can't change the heading price)

Very rare opportunity to purchase these beautiful creatures.

Its suspected these have 2 fathers (and a mother of course!) so there is one that has colour difference, the rest are the expected Kimberley colouring.

All are absolutely beautiful, healthy and eat well. None have any war wounds that I can see or missing digits. I have never seen fighting and they have never bitten me or even attempted to other than a confusion when hungry. They are much more fiesty with me in warmer months when they are hungry but not 'agro'.

They feed well on dog/cat food/mince, fruit and veges. They tend to eat varying amounts, a couple are pigs (especially the odd coloured one who eats like its going out of fashion), some are dainty eaters!

I also have a 4ft solid pine (not ply, other than the backing) enclosure, plexiglass (perspex) sliding doors, 2 vents and extra ventilation holes drilled in cool end, heat light, 3 ft NEC blacklight fluro and a dimming Microclimate thermostat. It's stained in a mahogany colour and is a beautiful enclosure (of course I say that, I built it myself!). Some minor runs in the stain in sections and the plastic tracking has minor damage from melting in the car on a hot day when I bought it would you believe! Is perfectly usable and has been like this since day 1. Check out the pics of the blueys and enclosure - you won't be disappointed.

At this stage would like to sell the lot together. In no hurry to sell, I have had these blueys longer than any other herp so I am quite attached. I will be sad to see them go but life has got busy and I don't have the time to appreciate these beautiful animals nor herps any longer. :(

Sell the lot, 4 blueys, 1 enclosure, all ready to go for $650.

Will include 3 tubs that they get fed in (not in the enclosure). 3 are taken out and fed in the tub, one is left in the enclosure. This ensures at feed time they are not together - because of blueys not having great close up vision they can accidentally grab legs and things if feeding off the same plate or next to each other. Hence why they all have their toes!

I will include some shelving the enclosure is on too in the deal if you want it (and can transport it, will need a ute probably). Or just leave the shelving here if you can't transport it.

Please no offers of snakes as swaps, I do not want any more herps. I may consider other items of interest, however they would have to be worth substantially more than my asking price for me to even consider swapping to tell the truth. Don't be offended if I say no though as I would much prefer the cash. :)

Pickup ONLY at Sutherland, Sydney. This means at this stage I will not freight. I may reconsider at a later date.

PM or Phone 0414 397 241 (No SMS thank you!) if you are serious, dial and talk to me, I won't bite.

4blue.jpg
3blue.jpg
2blue.jpg
1blue.jpg
8612.jpg

Last edited:
One of the reasons it was time to sell now is to save my wife needing to keep an eye on them when I am away in a few weeks, not a biggy, but it seemed the right time since I was thinking of it anyway. However seems no one is keen on this rare opportunity, so they will be taken off the market for another season at least if not sold before I go, so BE QUICK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back