• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rat Bedding and Rat Cage

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy_Snake08

Reaction score
Quantity Available & General Description
-x3.5 bags of wood shavings. Water has gotten into one of them but don't know how much is still use able. From what I can see ~10% is not use able.
-x1 melamine rat cage. This was whacked together years ago and served me well over the years and by no means perfect carpentry !!! A little water has gotten into the melamine in various places and needs a really good clean! Because it's not perfect, hence the give away...

Please do not PM me on this site or email me or call me that you want it or for me to hold it for you...this is first in best dressed and I'm putting it in the front yard after I post this....whoever gets it, gets it. Simply drive to the below address and pick it up. I'll re-post when it's gone! You might need a trailer for the cage if you've got a small car. If this isn't picked up by 7pm tonight, it's all going in the bin/dump.

Cage measures ~4ft long x 2ft deep x 1ft high.

Pictures attached.

Willing to Freight?
No

Contact Details
NA

- - - Updated - - -

Woodshavings are approximately 15kg a bag (full ones).

- - - Updated - - -

All gone!! Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_3662.jpg
    IMG_3662.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_3663.jpg
    IMG_3663.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_3664.jpg
    IMG_3664.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 105