• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rat breeders Eurobodalla region.?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meako

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Resized-20200215-110713.jpg
Hi...just wondering if anyone in the Narooma/ Moruya region breeds rats for sale.
Ive got a hungry Bredli who makes short work of xl/jumbo rats...he prefers to gronk them back end first for some reason!? Ive just run out ...can not get up to my supplier in the Gong anytime soon due to work committments and not keen on pet store prices until all alternatives have been explored...
Thanks in advance for any advice...and yes this is the same snake who didnt eat for almost 6months....now making it up for it with a vengeance.
Cheers
[doublepost=1582052417,1581805268][/doublepost]Had to pay 38bux for one xl in moruya....!!
Thats insane....

My male Bredli will guts jumbo rats in as well.

Try mixing them up with Japanese quail, they’re supposed to be good for pythons and mine loves them. They’re easy to keep, the males are cheap to buy and they make a nice change from a constant supply of fat rats too, which aren’t that good for your python since the rats’ fat content can be too high.

Latest posts

Back