• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

~ RAT BREEDING Enclosure's Brisbane~

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALLANA

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi, I currently have three Rat Breeding enclosures up for sale ready to go and can also custom make any size your after. These breeding enclosures are a great space saver for a large number of rats and makes life easy to look after them. These Rat Enclosures have been made from used left over form ply (so not show peice quality) but great for your rats. You can have your enclosure set up with a few larger bays for breeders and then smaller bays for your mums/bubs or spares. Below is the details and pictures of the one's I currently have available ready to go, if you would prefer a custom made enclosure it will take me up to a week to make. Pickup available or I can deliver to any area from the sunshine coast, brisbane or gold coast for a small extra charge. For more information please contact me on one of the following:

Email: [email protected] or P.H: 0411 075 787 or PM

6 BAY RAT ENCLOSURE:
This rat enclosure is seperated into 6 seperate bays, has good strong wire front, side access on either side with swinging door fitted with locks. The enclosure measure's 1200 x 800 x 400. Asking Price $200

6 bay rat enclosure.jpg

8 BAY RAT ENCLOSURE:
Split into 8 seperated bays all equal size, this enclosure also measures's 1200 x 800 x 400 and has all the same features of the one above. Asking price $210
8 bay rat enclosure.jpg
9 BAY RAT ENCLOSURE:
Split into 9 seperated bays (3 for breeders and 6 for mums/ bubs). This enclosure also is included with everything above and measure's 1800 x 800 x 400 (please mind the measurments on the picture it's self as there incorrect measurments). Asking price $250
9 bank.jpg

(for more information please contact us, please also note rat in picture is much large than actual size of enclosure :shock: :lol: )​

I really need these Rat Banks gone straight away so will consider all offers that are able to take them.

Only 8 bay enclosure left, but can make up simular one's or different sizes if needed.

We can also do rat banks that have swing front doors rather than side so that you can stack them together. I still have a bit of material left so if you don't want the 8 bay I can make one up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back