Rat water nozzles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyboy

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone had a good source for high quality rodent water nozzles/valves? Have been using seperate bottles for years but it takes too long to clean and the odd dripper is a pain etc, and as the population has grown I need to streamline things a bit.
I remember ages ago reading about a place in the states that had very good ones but they wouldnt ship to Australia for some reason?? Any clues?
Any help would be great, thanks.
Respect, Steve.

Geez, that was quick. Thanks Boa. I assume from looking at the site that they work fine? Any dramas with them? Did you get the line/hose from them too or just nozzles?

They are really good quality, machined from brass with o'ring seals inside and rebuildable. You don't need to buy the hose from them, just buy the small bore irrigation hose from Bunnings, warm the end of the hose in hot water and push it over the valve. Because they are adjustable you need to fiddle with them to make sure they don't drip but once done they are great.

Hey guys before I order these from the states, anyone know of a local supplier of high quality water nozzles for rodents?

Does anyone know anywhere I can order edstrom rodent drippers from in Sydney. having trouble finding online but have been told these are best

agselect.com
they are the sister company to Edstrom.
You can buy directlty from them, but not really worth it freight wise if only ordering just a couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back