Really Big Lizards.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehehehe nice one Dan.. yeah, damn, if only they weren't class 2 :lol: :lol:

Hmm wonder if I could cross a velociraptor with my New Hebridean black dragon???? :?

Mite Spray - 55 Gallon Drum - $700
Worming Paste - 55 Gallon Tube - $900
"Piggy" Pump - For picky Feeders - $500
22 Foot Steel "Travel" Cage - for pets on the go - $19.995.95
Set of 8 foot stainless steel sexing probes(5) - $220
20 Foot Feeding Tongs - $350
ZooMed Iguanadon Food - 50lb Bags - $100

Mite spray....is that Top of Descent? and I don't even wanna think about trying to sex a T-Rex!

Cheers Hawkeye

PS: Great site.....where are the credit card details???

Kewl,
tryanysortasex and a megasoreass!
Do you think a 1 day interim priv zoo licence is required?

What do mean "was real"...? I would have thought the "Jurassic Park" documentary series would be proof enough. :shock:

LOL Cheap Scotch!! :D :lol:

BTW, always meant to ask, who are those two on your avatar?

I second that Hawkeye, :D and BTW Hawks, how's Trapper these days? :lol: :wink:

I'm lost! I have no idea who they are, or what that song is...
Is it a commercial radio thing I've missed out on by being devoted to tripleJ, or have I just been living under a rock? :lol:

BTW Trapper John? That was the worst! :lol:

Hawkmeister,
You forgot to factor in the price of eleventy kazzilion tons of BC bellets @$2999 plus GST/ton.

CC I rang NPWS yesterday and they didnt have any of these critters in their files however Ben promised that if I persisted in trying to obtain a one day interim zoo pass for any of those animals then he would see to it that I did in fact recieve a megasoreass :shock:

Brendan I saw that very same documentary that CheapScotch did.I think you should still be able to find it at the National Geographic Shop or the ABC shop.

cheers M......

hey Fangster!
I contacted NPWS today and asked about these critters myself.

Apparently the only Dinosaur available to a RK licencee is a blind dino named didyasaurus which is kept on a class 1 licence.For a didyasaurusrex (the equivalent blind dino with a guide dog) a class 2 licence is needed.

Unlucky Nic! I guess maybe it's a commercial radio station dealy. They're a comic/rock band, so if you could be bothered downloading any of their stuff, you might like it. :D I recommend "Tribute" "F*** Her Gently" and " Jesus Ranch". :D
Kudos for being a Triple J disciple, they do good things for Aust. music. :)

Do you think a 5 acre paddock would be big enough for one of these? :lol: We're boosting the electric fence this weekend (might try uping it to 500000volts) and getting some more cattle in ... what sort of hide would one need?? and where do you get a heat lamp that big?
:roll: migth even let the kids play with it!! 8) :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back