really important urgent!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

layla

Reaction score
i am moving into a uni dorm at the beginning of next month and am not willing to give up my beloved rif raf, i was wondering if anyone had any ideas of what i could do (ie board him with someone) and if anyone knew of anyone really trustworthy and honest who might be able to take him for around 3-6months, please reply asap as this is quite urgent

Where abouts are you?
I would be willing to help you out but I live in Wagga which is probably no good to you.
I may be able to recommend someone else nearer to you.

woops

i live in melbourne btw, but thanx i just don't wanna hand him over and never get him back ya know?

Yes,I know what you mean.
Africancichladau (Phil) lives in Melbourne,he would probably be happy to look after Rif Raf and he is relatively trustworthy.
IT wont be long before he sees this post,he is always on here.
He is a ..er....mature gentleman (not some kid) so he would'nt rip you off.

I'd trust him with my sister. She could probably teach him thing or two and has been married nearly as many times!

rif

i seee..... but yeah this is something really important, cos i don't wanna get back and him be sold or dead or eaten or soemthing lol

Yeah, I'd trust Africanfishything, he's definately a good egg... have a chat to him.. :)

i see

hmmm i might have to have a chat with him about it

Seriously africa seems to be a trustworthy sort. I haven't met him in the flesh but those who have seem to reckon he's alright.

uh huh

well i'll wait for him to coem on line then

Africa

Yeah, well, I've met both Africa and his partner, and a nicer couple you'd be hard pressed to meet! Mein Gottttttt! Vot am I sayink! I'm beink NICE to Phil! I'll never live it down! :shock: :? :( :eek:

Seriously though, he really knows his stuff, his animals (all ten million of them) are very well cared for, and if I was going to recommend anyone to take care of a snake, he'd be the one.

I would trust Africa. But mabe he is not happy to do that.

hehe

te he, i was just looking for someone to snakesit :oops: and your name kept getting bandied about and i do want someone trustworthy and experienced to look after him

You should be ok layla,
Apparently AfricaFishThing doesnt eat snakes anymore,not since he turned vegetarian.Anyway thats what Ive heard.

:wink:

I only eat neonates fangs :) Layla what part of Melbourne are you in? You are more than welcome to come see my setup etc to make sure it is in keeping with the type of place you want to see your snake holiday in. I do have a couple of questions for you too, like will he have his own accomodation or would I have to try and free up space in an enclosure of mine? What species is riff raff and would there be any licensing issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back