recording eq in enclosures??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Dreaded_Pets

Reaction score
so was talking to a friend who is an amature photographer and he said 1 of his mates has some wireless security cameras setup in his lizzard enclosure for live streaming and recording things like mateing and laying ect.

was thinking this would be pretty kool to setup i dont have any fancy wireless cameras but i do have a few old webcams laying around that i havnt thrown out or given away (as i only have laptops now which have them built in)

and was wondering if anybody has done this kind of thing or do you just set up a normal camcorder and tripod which i also have but with 6 kids and 2 cats in the house probably wont stay standing long

Ive seen a live stream of bird eating spider using a webcam mounted in the enclosure, you also can get programs that take a picture whenever the image on the webcam changes (it detects movement) most programs will record video or take pictures when theres movement and either send it to your email, live stream or save to pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back