Red Light question

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
edited under site rule #1 Any name calling or general nastiness will not be tolerated

- - - Updated - - -

well check mine with the lights on and they have round eye not slits and that is at full power when i dimm them they do not have any reaction in there eyes

Sounds to me like the red light isnt bothering them..... so in answer to Steve's question, I reckon a red led strip and dimmer would work great ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks all. No idea what went on in my absence (loooong road trip) but it looks like a lot of editing going on. Hope no-one got slapped too hard :)

ive always used the red bulbs and there seems to be no difference to my jungle but maybe he's never known any better :) i might go out and buy a different colour bulb tonight just to see if any there are any changes to his temperament

most nights there is this thing in the sky unsure of what it is call but i have herd it has been around for a few thousand year that lets off light so i am guessing a dim light of any color wont hurt if they want most snake will hide if they want pitch black
just might though any way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back