Red/Orange phase Bearded Dragons?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
some pics of mine
IMG_0381.JPG

IMG_0382.JPG

IMG_0306.JPG

DSC00063.jpg

Mate that yellow one is incredible. So vibrant!

Yes, he's in SA. He does freight or at least did when he sent mine to Sydney...

Unfortunately I would prefer to source locally. Sunshine coast is a bit of a pain to ship to and the $$$ all add up. Will keep him in mind tho...but presume I will come across someone here on the coast or is Bris that breeds high orange/red/yellow phase dragons :p

I think I love the orange/reds more than the yellow...only cause I couldn't afford a yellow one (reds seem cheaper and more common??) like the ones above :p maddog-1979 or sd1981!!!! Lucky fellas!

a8a8uha7.jpg

My boy as a yearling
y3yqevy6.jpg

One of my girls as a yearling
u4amuryj.jpg

My boy at 2 years and keen to get it on
8ude3y8u.jpg

My yellow and purple girl
enupapyb.jpg

Same girl again
ubahapyq.jpg

My boy again. (Need to clean substrate :( )

I have another yellow girl with solid gt stripes. But cannot find a photo. Very similar to a boy maddog has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers, He is Rick walker.
7apevamu.jpg

More full bodied photo. He is a bit larger since I took this now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
he is very rural sa and freights out. worth it if you would like to go that option. otherwise i cannot reccomend Deb knox high enough. she bred my yellow and purple girl and has some absolute stunners. she is knoxie on here i think. If im correct she had some great projects on the go this year, may be worth a look. If its colour your after she has a whole pallet in some of her dragons.

Our High Colour Beardies!

Hi we have a few high colour Beardies from Brenda Warner at Just Lizards Petrie and from Debi Knox aka Knoxie both were reasonably priced ie. your going to pay upwards of $100 for a descent looking BD and when they're babies you just never know what they're going to turn out like!
Also attached the photo of Brenda's Elizabeth and Twinkle as babies paid around $100 each and then there's Debi's that I have recently acquired a little older so you have a better idea about colour Rainbow Reds paid around $170 - $180 each...
Both ladies are awesome to deal with and have a wealth of knowledge and experience they're willing to share....
Most of their lines originate from Rick Walker stock so if you're looking to buy local this is the way to go...
Lizards are more work than snakes tho... fresh salad and water every day and calcium dusted crickets daily until they get much older.... UVA UVB lamps as well as heat etc.
Hope this helps....

Attachments

• DSCF0015.jpg
    DSCF0015.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 52
  • DSCF0034.jpg
    DSCF0034.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 54
  • BD's in the tub291112.jpg
    BD's in the tub291112.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 55
  • Elizabeth 061012.jpg