Red/Orange phase Bearded Dragons?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gorgeous colours in these ones :D

Thank you :)

Thought I'd put these two little stunners up too :) They're a fair bit bigger than this now and just as bright (if not brighter). Ignore the red and purple blotches - it's just nail polish :)
DSC_0073.jpgDSC_0074.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you :)

Thought I'd put these two little stunners up too :) They're a fair bit bigger than this now and just as bright (if not brighter). Ignore the red and purple blotches - it's just nail polish :)
View attachment 281881View attachment 281882

Was going to say OMG look that that red blotch...its amazing...new line :p
I take it the nail polish cannot be absorbed by the lizards. Seems an effective way to tell apart.

I used it with these girls initially just so that I could have a quick look and see how everyone was doing. I can't wait to see what these girls produce :)

Hey,

I have seen a few names of people to contact for good beardies, but no real contact details, could those who mentioned people to get high colour beardies from please post the best forms of contact for them?

Thanks,
Peter.

Hey,

I have seen a few names of people to contact for good beardies, but no real contact details, could those who mentioned people to get high colour beardies from please post the best forms of contact for them?

Thanks,
Peter.

Most people sell in that for sale thread Peter so post in there....or alternatively in the Wanted to buy section. Heaps of sellers out there!

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back